IELTS Writing Task 2 – Women’s and Men’s Roles in the Family. IELTS Writing Ideas, Tips, Tricks. Write your own essay with best ideas. IELTS Writing Task 2 -Sample Answer Ideas.
Women’s and Men’s Roles in the Family – Ideas For IELTS Writing Task 2
- Women’s and Men’s roles in the Family
- Some people argue that a mother should not work
- She should stay at home and bring up her children
- The father should be the breadwinner of the family
- Others believe that both parents should share these responsibilities
- Working women can take maternity leave during and after pregnancy
- Many mothers continue to work after this period
- Many fathers and mothers share their parenting and domestic responsibilities
- They contribute equally to childcare, cooking and cleaning
- Some women many have better career prospects than their husbands.
- Paternity leave and “househusbands” are becoming more common
- Traditional gender roles and gradually changing
- Families can divide roles and responsibilities in the most convenient way.
More IELTS Materials, Dictionary, Vocabulary, GRE, and GMAT Books. Join Our Facebook Group or , Google+ and Get PDF Book, Audio CD, Full Practice Materials and Free IELTS Practice Test. DxSchool is the best choice of the Students from different Platform For Free Information and Resources Download.