IELTS Writing Task 2 – Waste, Rubbish, Recycling, Solutions. IELTS Writing Ideas, Tips, Tricks. Write your own essay with best ideas. IELTS Writing Task 2 -Sample Answer Ideas.
Waste, Rubbish – Ideas For IELTS Writing Task 2
- The amount of waster we produce has increased
- This problem is a result of our consumer culture
- Products are not made to last
- If something breaks, we throw it way and buy a new one
- Advertisers encourage is to buy the newest fashions
- Packaging is an important part of selling
- Most foods are sold in non-biodegradable plastics packaging
- The amount of household waste is growing
- This waste ends up in landfill sites
- People do not think about the consequences of dropping rubbish
- They assume that somebody is pad to clean the streest
- Plastic packaging does not break down easily
- Most of the litter seen on streets is fast food packaging
Recycling and other solutions
- Companies should make goods that last longer
- They should not use so much packaging
- Governments should be stricter, about waster produced by companies
- They should put legal limits on packaging
- Consumers should avoid buying over-packaged products
- We should recycle and reuse useful materials.
- There are collection banks for glass, paper and plastic bottles
- Households can use several rubbish bins to separate waste
- Recycling saves energy and raw materials.
More IELTS Materials, Dictionary, Vocabulary, GRE, and GMAT Books. Join Our Facebook Group or , Google+ and Get PDF Book, Audio CD, Full Practice Materials and Free IELTS Practice Test. DxSchool is the best choice of the Students from different Platform For Free Information and Resources Download.