IELTS Writing Task 2 – Positives and Negatives of Smart Cards. IELTS Writing Ideas, Tips, Tricks. Write your own essay with best ideas. IELTS Writing Task 2 -Sample Answer Ideas.
Smart Cards – Ideas For IELTS Writing Task 2
Smart cards: Positives
- Governments will probably introduce a digital identification card system
- Smart cards will have benefits and drawbacks
- They could help to reduce crime
- They could hold personal information, such as DNA
- Digital bank cards could contain fingerprint information
- It would be very difficult for criminals to use a stolen card
- It would be easier for police to identify people and catch criminals
Smart cards: Negatives
- Many people are worried about losing their privacy
- Governments could store all our personal and medical information
- This information could be used by insurance companies
- Employers could check our health records
More IELTS Materials, Dictionary, Vocabulary, GRE, and GMAT Books. Join Our Facebook Group or , Google+ and Get PDF Book, Audio CD, Full Practice Materials and Free IELTS Practice Test. DxSchool is the best choice of the Students from different Platform For Free Information and Resources Download.