IELTS Writing Task 2 – Nuclear Power, Positives, Negatives. IELTS Writing Ideas, Tips, Tricks. Write your own essay with best ideas. IELTS Writing Task 2 -Sample Answer Ideas.
Nuclear Power – Ideas For IELTS Writing Task 2
Nuclear Power: Positives
- There are several benefits to build more nuclear power stations
- Fossil fuel like oil and gas are running out
- Nuclear power is a sustainable energy source
- It can be used to produce electricity without wasting natural resources
- It could be replace the use of natural resources like coal, oil or gas
- Nuclear power stations are cleaner than fossil fuel power stations
- They could help to reduce carbon emissions that cause global warming
- The risks of accidents are being reduced
Nuclear Power: negatives
- Opponents of nuclear power worry about the safety of power stations
- The building of new nuclear power stations is unpopular
- Nobody wants to live near one
- Nuclear waste disposal is a significant problem
- There is currently no way to decontaminate radioactive material
- People worry that terrorists could steal radioactive materials
- It is safer to produce energy from solar, wind or water power.
More IELTS Materials, Dictionary, Vocabulary, GRE, and GMAT Books. Join Our Facebook Group or , Google+ and Get PDF Book, Audio CD, Full Practice Materials and Free IELTS Practice Test. DxSchool is the best choice of the Students from different Platform For Free Information and Resources Download.