IELTS Writing Task 2 – Genetically-Modified (GM) Foods – Advantages and Disadvantages. IELTS Writing Ideas, Tips, Tricks. Write your own essay with best ideas. IELTS Writing Task 2 -Sample Answer Ideas.
Genetically-Modified (GM) Foods – Ideas For IELTS Writing Task 2
Genetically-Modified (GM) Foods: Advantages
- Farmers can produce crops that grow bigger and faster
- Some GM crops are more resistant to disease or insects
- This could be important for food production in developing countries
- Faster growing cereals, fruit and vegetables will mean more profit
- GM foods can be modified to look perfect
- They may be more attractive to customers
Genetically-Modified (GM) Foods: Disadvantages
- There may be risks involved in the genetic engineering of foods.
- GM crops might change whole ecosystems
- Food chains could be broken if crops are resistant to predators
- Organic foods are produced without chemicals or genetic modification
- Organic farming may be slower and more expensive
- However, the environment is not damaged by fertilizers or pesticides.
More IELTS Materials, Dictionary, Vocabulary, GRE, and GMAT Books. Join Our Facebook Group or , Google+ and Get PDF Book, Audio CD, Full Practice Materials and Free IELTS Practice Test. DxSchool is the best choice of the Students from different Platform For Free Information and Resources Download.