IELTS Writing Task 2 – Care for Old People, Opinion. IELTS Writing Ideas, Tips, Tricks. Write your own essay with best ideas. IELTS Writing Task 2 -Sample Answer Ideas.
Care for Old People – Ideas For IELTS Writing Task 2
Care for Old people
- Caring for elderly people was traditionally the responsibility of families
- Adults had to look after their elderly parents
- A woman’s job was to stay at home taking care of her family
- Nowadays, fewer elderly people are looked after by their relatives
- Residential homes provide care for large number of elderly people
- Some families are unable to look after elderly relatives
- Families tend to be smaller these days, and women often have full-time jobs
- Cares homes provide a professional service for senior citizens
- Nurses are better trained than family members
Care for Old people: Opinion
- The best form of care for the elderly depends on the family situation
- It depends on whether family members have the time resources
- We all have a responsibility towards the older people in our society
- Governments should invest money in facilities and training for care workers.
More IELTS Materials, Dictionary, Vocabulary, GRE, and GMAT Books. Join Our Facebook Group or , Google+ and Get PDF Book, Audio CD, Full Practice Materials and Free IELTS Practice Test. DxSchool is the best choice of the Students from different Platform For Free Information and Resources Download.