IELTS Speaking Part 1 with model answer. Specific topic basis Sample answer Collection.
- What sports do you often do?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Do you think students at schools should do sports?
- What are the beneﬁts of doing sports?
- Do you think sports helps people to relax?
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Question And Sample Answer:
What sports do you often do?
I do aerobics, yoga or go swimming. Sometimes, I go jogging on the treadmill at home.
What is your favorite sport?
I am crazy about X-games like rock climbing, and I am a member of a local club. It’s really exciting.
Do you think students at schools should do sports?
Yes. Children may have good health and they know how to cooperate in the games. It also relieves their pressure in the study. but ﬁrst of all, they must learn how to protect themselves in sports.
What are the beneﬁts of doing sports?
People get a good physique or a good shape if they do sports regularly. and they feel relaxed and refreshed.
Do you think sports helps people to relax?
People release their pressure when doing Sports. They can communicate with others in sports. It’s fantastic to ﬁnd a person who shares the same interest like you.
- My favorite sport is…
- I am crazy about…
- Men have a good physique.
- Women will have a good shape.
- People want to keep ﬁt.
- Children may get injured when they do sports.
- They may get a fracture or a concussion.
- Why do people do sports?
- 39% of people do sports to just enjoy it
- 30% of people do sports to keep fit
- 10% to take the children
- 8% to meet with friends
- My life is very busy, and I have no time for exercise.
- I play golf/tennis on Sundays. Hence I try and keep ﬁt.
- I am worried about strain on my heart. if l exercise in an incorrect fashion.