IELTS Speaking Part 1 with model answer. Specific topic basis Sample answer Collection.
- Do you like shopping?
- Who do you go shopping with?
- How often do you go shopping?
- What do you like to buy?
- Where do you like to go shopping?
- Who does most shopping in your family?
- What do you think of online shopping?
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Question And Sample Answer:
Do you like shopping?
Not really. I believe it is a waste of time. and I just go shopping when I need to buy some daily necessities.
Who do you go shopping with?
I go shopping with my friends. I ask them for advice when I am not sure what I should choose.
How often do you go shopping?
| go shopping every two weeks. I take the bus to the supermarket nearby. and it takes me about twenty minutes to go there by bus.
What do you like to buy?
I buy sportswear. shoes or snacks like yogurt or sunﬂower seeds. They are my favorite. Sometimes. I buy books or CD’s.
Where do you like to go shopping?
There is a supermarket called Peace Plaza near my home and I go there for shopping.
Who does most shopping in your family?
My mother does shopping frequently. and she buys food. drinks. shampoo nearly every week.
What do you think of online shopping?
Well, I am afraid that my money will be taken away from my account as the security of the credit card is a problem. But I have to say that online shopping saves me a lot of trouble.
- I feel that something is missing if I do not go shopping.
- hopping is the nature of every girl.
- I always buy…
- We stay at home, and buy what we need.
- The price is always low, and we save a lot of money buying the same item.
- The main advantage of online shopping is that it allows people to browse through many items and categories without leaving their house, to compare the prices of as many shops as they want. and also to order as many items as they can afford.
- air The online shopping websites also deliver the things to the buyer’s home. Fur-thermore, the Internet is open 24 hours a day. 365 days a year, so you don’t have to hurry or worry about ﬁnding a parking spot.