IELTS Speaking Part 1 with model answer. Specific topic basis Sample answer Collection.
- Do you go to museums?
- What kinds of museums do Chinese people like to visit?
- Why do people go to museums?
- Should people buy tickets to go to museums?
- In what way can a museum attract more people?
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Question And Sample Answer:
Do you go to museums?
No. I rarely go to museums because I have no interest in this kind of place.
What kinds of museums do Chinese people like to visit?
Some people go to science museum; others prefer to go to natural museum or military museum.
Why do people go to museums?
Visiting museums can help people to gain information about the past. and people’s insight into culture and literature can also be expanded.
Should people buy tickets to go to museums?
It depends. If the museum is a public museum. i guess visitors needn’t pay money. It can receive a large amount of fund from the government every year. We are the tax-payers or our parents are the tax-payers. We should have the rights to go to museums free. But if it is a private museum, it needs the money from visitors to repair the facilities. thus visitors should buy tickets.
In what way can a museum attract more people?
Museums are more important in education. and they can invite experts to give lectures to their visitors, so that people can learn more knowledge. Besides, they should hold some competitions after lectures, and visitors will get a prize if they give the right answers.
- I have always wondered why people go to museums. Going to a museum is boring enough, but I just have never understood why people will pay money and waste time to walk around a building looking at art work I mean what is the point?
- This seems to me like something to do when you are over 50.