IELTS Speaking Part 1 with model answer. Specific topic basis Sample answer Collection.
- What’s the main meal in China?
- What changes have taken place on food in China?
- What kind of food is popular?
- Who does the cooking in the family?
- What do you often cook?
- What food do local people like?
- Do you often have meals with your family?
- Is it important to have meals with your family?
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Question And Sample Answer:
What’s the main meal in China?
Dinner is the most important meal as it is the time for the family to have a get—together. They exchange information with each other at dinner time. What changes have taken place on food in China? In the past. there were limited kinds of vegetables at our dinner table. but now people have more choices.
What kind of food is popular?
Spicy food is popular in my hometown. and my family goes to a Sichuan restaurant every weekend.
Who does the cooking in the family?
It depends. My parents take turns to do the cooking. Sometimes, I will cook western food for my parents.
What do you often cook?
We cook some vegetables and meat. for example, fried potato and pepper. That is my favorite dish.
What food do local people like?
I come from the north of China. In my hometown, the local people like dishes with strong ﬂavor. That’s why we prefer salty food.
Do you often have meals with your family?
Yes, i always have meals at home. but my father has to have dinner out with his business partners.
Is it important to have meals with your family?
It makes us have closer relationship and we can exchange information at dinner table. That’s the only time we stay together every day.
- A balanced diet is one which consists of the right amounts of all the food substances.
- A balanced diet is needed to provide enough energy, build up body tissues, keep the body warm and maintain good health.
- A pregnant female needs more food and energy to meet the baby’s requirements.
- A balanced diet is necessary to keep all the chemical reactions in your body going.
- Failure to have a balanced diet results in malnutrition.