IELTS Speaking Part 1 with model answer. Specific topic basis Sample answer Collection.
- Do you live in a house or a ﬂat?
- What is there on the walls of the ﬂat?
- What can you see outside the windows of your ﬂat?
- What kind of place do you live in?
- Which room is your favorite?
- What kind of house do you want to have in the future?
- What kind of living place is popular in China?
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Question And Sample Answer:
Do you live in a house or a ﬂat?
I am living in a ﬂat, and it is in a quiet community. It’s not luxurious. but it is really cozy.
What is there on the walls of the ﬂat?
I have got a lot of posters of my favorite stars on the walls of my bedroom. My hero is a basketball star.
What can you see outside the windows of your ﬂat?
From my bedroom window, I can see a fountain, but there is no water running out of it at all.
What kind of place do you live in?
I live in a large ﬂat, and my home is on the top floor. There are 4 bedrooms, a living room. 2 bathrooms and a kitchen.
Which room is your favorite?
My favorite room is my bedroom. I like the decoration in it. I chose the curtains by myself. It makes me feel comfortable looking at the decorations of my room.
What kind of house do you want to have in the future?
I’d like to own a house with a big garden and plant some trees and ﬂowers in it. I like to live near the lake.
What kind of living place is popular in China?
Most Chinese people live in ﬂats, and there are two or three bedrooms. a bathroom and a kitchen.
You Can Add More:
- In my case I would have as many windows as possible. The kitchen would be the central room of the house able to hold a large family dinner in. I would want a cozy bedroom upstairs and a walk in attic with sky lights for an art studio.
- I would want my house to be warm and friendly, a nest where my friends could come and relax and enjoy. And I would like a huge front porch with a swing and room enough to have tea in the afternoon.
- I’m pretty sure it would have some beams under the roof, just for the cats! They love the beams we have in our apartment!
- I’d have an almost industrial-size kitchen, and at least there would be a lot of appliances that I like. And the dining-area would be in the kitchen, which would be big, but cozy. Not forgetting the cellar in direct connection.