IELTS Letter Writing Task 1 (GT) – Mike Wattie. Best IELTS Preparation Materials and Practice Book for Writing. Get IELTS Materials , Tips, Tricks. Practice more and boost your score.
IELTS Writing Task 1 – Letter (GT) – Mike Wattie
Writing Task 1 of the lELTS general exam is designed to test your ability to write a letter. You must present the information in your own words as complete sentences within paragraphs using a letter format. You are required to write over 150 words, and the task should be completed in about 20 minutes (both part 1 and 2 must be finished in 1 hour).
How to improve your letter writing:
- Learn how to structure different types of letter learn vocabulary for different types of letters
- Learn skills to improve your answers
- Practice these skills
- Do lots of practice tests.
Buy From: Amazon
Discussion: Forum or Phobia
IELTS Preparation Materials
* * How to Solve Reading Passage?
* * IELTS Online Practice Test
Please Leave a comment here, or Join our Forum, or, Facebook and Ask any question, we will try to answer all the questions. Thank You.