How to solve Completing Sentence With Correct Ending in IELTS reading section Step By Step Solution. Now, this article will help you to choose the right answer for Completing Sentence With Correct Ending in IELTS reading test.
How to recognize Completing Sentence With Correct Ending
- Simply there will be information like – “Complete each sentence with correct ending” in the instruction of the questions.
Characteristics of Completing Sentence With Correct Ending
- Maintain Serial in the Passage
- Answer location can be anywhere in the passage
- There will be Trap in Options
How To Solve Completing Sentence With Correct Ending
Step 1. First read the first 2 questions, don’t read the options first.
Step 2. Underline or mark the keywords/ main points of the questions. If question ends with Preposition or Verb, try to focus on them.
Step 3: Now, got to passage and find the location by Scan or Skim Through process.
Step 4: After locating in the passage try to get 2-3 ideas related to the question. Mark new information related to question.
Step 5: Go back to the options and match with your 2-3 ideas. Careful about Synonyms and Paraphrase. Use POE to the Right Answer.
Now Practice More Information Matching Questions
- Cambridge IELTS 9: P52
- Cambridge IELTS 8: P28
- Cambridge 7: P52
- IELTS Trainer: p113
- The Official Cambridge Guide To IELTS: p197
- Focus on IELTS: p.36, p.66, p.114, p.169
- Cambridge IELTS 2: p.8, p.11, p.32, p.78
Tips and Tricks For IELTS Reading Question
- List of Heading
- Multiple Choice Question
- Yes, No, Not Given
- Short Answer Question
- Factor Matching
- Information Matching
IELTS Reading Passage Practice Test
- IELTS Reading Passage 1 With Answer Solution
- IELTS Reading Passage 2 With Answer Solution
- IELTS Reading Passage 3 With Answer Solution